La Casa Family Health Center is excited to add Optometry Services to our community. We are a Federally Qualified Health Center located in southeast New Mexico that has been providing quality primary care, dental and behavioral health services to the communities we serve for over 45 years. We are excited to bring primary eye care services under our scope as it is a much-needed service in our area.
We are seeking a dedicated optometrist to join our team. It is an opportunity to develop a practice from the start, build the team, and the practice together with us. We will have five equipped exam rooms with state-of-the-art equipment.
Our new optometrist will be a welcome addition to our medical/dental/behavioral healthcare team. We are seeking an Optometrist who is goal and detail oriented and enjoys providing amazing customer service to our patients. This is a full-time position, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Salary Range – $114,000 to $143,500 annually
• PTO (paid time off) – 25 days per year
• 5 days Continuing Professional Education – $2,500.00 per year
• 9 paid holidays as approved by the Board of Directors
• Relocation expenses – up to $7,500.00
• Loan Repayment
• Group Health and Dental Insurance
• Tax-Deferred Annuity Plan
• Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
• FTCA – Malpractice Insurance on an occurrence basis
• Three-year employment contract
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare or you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
As an optometrist at La Casa, you will examine, diagnose, treat, and manage diseases and disorders of the eye with a focus on primary eye care and provide the following services:
- Routine Eye Exams
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Eye Infections
- Medication Fulfillment
- Eyeglasses & Adjustments
- Refractive Errors
Please contact Seferino Montano, CEO at 575-359-3813 to discuss the position further or email your CV to email@example.com.